The Conferences are open for collaboration with all scientists and researchers abroad who are engaged in this field. The summaries and proceedings should be submitted via e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
The manuscripts of scientists and researchers, scientific and pedagogical workers, which have not been published before, are acceptable for publication in the proceeding publication.
All published research proceeding of Conference have undergone rigorous anonymous review by independent expert reviewers.
All manuscripts with two positive blind review will be accept by the Editorial Board. All information about the processes of proceeding will be sent to the authors via e-mail.
It is important for the author to add ORCID ID.
Participant personal information:
- name, surname, patronymic.
- place of work.
- scientific degree and scientific title.
- e-mail address.
Style & Formatting
- must be in Ms Office Word format (“doc”, “docx”). A4 format should be selected.
- summaries should not exceed 700 words
- the length of the proceedings should not exceed 6.000 words
- must be typed in Times New Roman font. The font size is 12 (twelve) points, the line spacing is 1.15, the margin is set:1.5 cm should be placed on each side.
Structure of Summaries and Proceeding:
- title (the part before the text); refers to proceedings. The title of the proceedings should be formatted in Bold, Uppercase and Align Centre.
- An asterisk (*) should be added to the author’s name, and the author’s academic degree, affiliation and e-mail address should be indicated below.
- summary and keywords in English; It is enough to give a title and keywords to the thesis
- The abstract should be a single paragraph of not less than 250 words, clearly stating the objective of the paper.
- the proceedings should consist of introduction, main text, conclusion, and list of references. The main text of the proceeding should be divided into subheadings.
- Any illustrations accompanying the text of the proceedings (images, drawings, photographs) should be submitted to the conference as separate documents in JPG or JPEG format and should not exceed 10×20 cm. The quality of illustrated materials is desirable. Captions of figures or tables are required.
- Manuscripts that do not comply with the above-mentioned guidelines will be considered as non-admissible by the Editorial Board!
- The citation should be given at the end of the paper in APA Citation 7th Edition.
Example: (surname of author, year: page) – (Richard, 2022: 200).
About APA 7th Referencing: https://thinpo.com/bilim/apa-7-yazim-kurallari-ile-makale-yazimi-ve-kaynakca/
Referencing for Books:
Blase, J. (1991) The politics of Life in Schools: Power, Conflict and Cooperation. London: Sage Publications.
Referencing for Edited Books:
Gupta, R. (Ed.) (2003) Remote Sensing Geology. Germany: Springer-Verlag.
Referencing for Chapters in Edited Books:
Newman, W. R. (2013) ‘Medieval Alchemy’ in Lindeberg, D. C. and Shank, M.H. (eds.) The Cambridge History of Science, Volume 2. New York: Cambridge University Press.
Referencing for Journals:
O’Reilly, C. A. and Roberts, K. H. (1977) ‘Task Group Structure, Communication and Effectiveness in Three Organizations’, Journal of Applied Psychology, 62 (6), pp. 674-681.
Referencing for Journal Articles: online/electronic
Wang, F., Maidment, G., Missenden, J. & Tozer, R. (2007) The novel use of phase
change materials in refrigeration plant. Part 1: Experimental investigation. Applied
Thermal Engineering. 27 (17–18), 2893–2901. Available from: DOI:10.1016/j.
applthermaleng.2005.06.011. [Accessed 15th June 2016].
Read, B. (2008) Anti-cheating crusader vexes some professors. Chronicle of Higher
Education. 54 (25). Available from: http://global.factiva.com/ [Accessed 5th August 2016].
Referencing for Newspaper:
Rosenberg, G. (1997, March 31). Electronic Discovery Proves an Effective Legal Weapon. The New York Times, p. D5.